For our client, a leader in the insurance industry, we are actively seeking talented and passionate fire insurance file managers to join their dynamic team. Whether you already have experience in the field or are a seasoned professional, we offer you an extraordinary opportunity to develop your career within a company that values both professional and personal growth.
- You handle the contract proposal and manage the entire policy;
- You perform contract adjustments over the phone with the customer;
- You continuously meet the customers' expectations: the WOW effect;
- If necessary, you contact partner agencies and internal services such as accounting;
- You analyze complaints and use your expertise to propose customer-oriented solutions;
- You participate in the improvement of the internal work organization and take initiatives in that sense;
- You ensure that processing deadlines are met.
- You have a bachelor's degree in insurance, law, marketing or economics or equivalent through experience. The degree is not a decisive criterion, what counts is your willingness to learn;
- You have (a first) experience in a call center;
- You have a very good oral and written knowledge of Dutch and French. Knowledge of English is a plus;
- You have a good knowledge of Office (Word, Excel, Outlook ...);
- You are very communicative;
- You are a real team player but can also work independently;
- You are flexible;
- You organize your work efficiently and can prioritize.
OfferWe offer you a permanent contract and various fringe benefits:
- An assignment of 6 months, extension possible;
- An attractive gross salary;
- A flat-rate expense allowance;
- Meal vouchers;
- Hospital and group insurance;
- Car or mobility budget after 1 year of employment;
- 12 ADV days on top of the legal 20 days;
- Various training, knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring and coaching.