Auto claims technical expert
The Motor Claims Technical Expert is responsible for monitoring and analyzing legislation and case law relating to non-life claims. As the point of contact for product development, he communicates with the Technical team. He/she drafts guidelines and manages complex files. Our client is looking for a professional with a Master's degree in law, economics or actuarial science, 3 to 7 years' experience or equivalent. The company values a human approach, personal development and offers competitive advantages.
DescriptionJoin our customer's team as an Auto Claims Technical Expert and become a true specialist in the settlement of auto insurance claims.
Your role will be to:
- Follow and analyze legal and technical legislation and case law,
- Participate in important negotiations,
- Provide appropriate information and advice to claims handlers.
Your profileYou are passionate about motor insurance and have solid experience as a technical expert in the field of motor claims.
- With a Master's degree in law, economics or actuarial sciences and 3 to 7 years' experience, you have acquired the skills needed to support your customers and anticipate their needs.
- Your innovative ideas and enthusiasm will make all the difference in our quest for excellence.
OfferOur customer emphasizes the importance of humanity, a good work-life balance and fair compensation.
In addition to a competitive salary, you'll benefit from numerous fringe benefits such as group and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, ecocheques, a sector bonus, etc.
Telecommuting is possible, and when you're working in the office, you'll have the opportunity to have lunch in our company restaurant, take a coffee break in our coffee bar, or even do a little fitness before heading home.
Our customer also offers a wide range of training courses to support your development and ambitions, both at the start of your career and throughout your career.