Our customer, an independent banking branch, is looking for a Retail Banker to advise and guide individual customers and prospects at the most important moments in their lives (buying a property, a car, the birth of a child, etc.). They are looking for a motivated, proactive person with a good knowledge of the banking world. They offer a competitive salary package and a pleasant working environment within a stable team.
- You maintain impeccable business relations with your customers and your expertise ;
- You provide tailor-made advice to customers and prospects in a professional manner;
- You advise on and sell mortgages and consumer loans as part of your retail expertise, with particular attention to cross-buy with a view to achieving the bank's sales targets;
- Seek out savings and investment opportunities;
- You anticipate customers' needs and advise them at important moments in their lives: moving house, buying a car, getting married, buying a house, etc. ;
- You build a professional network, maintain these contacts and develop your network with a view to obtaining new sales contracts and additional customers for the bank's branches;
- You identify sales opportunities and convert them into sales;
- You take action within the framework of the bank's initiatives to achieve sales;
- You are a team player: you work well with the front office and the rest of the team.
- You have at least one year's experience in the banking sector;
- You have a good knowledge of the banking world, especially credit;
- You are used to dealing with customers;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and French;
- You are a team player, flexible and proactive.
OfferOur client offers :
- A permanent contract;
- A family atmosphere on a human scale, supported by a large structure;
- An attractive salary package, including numerous fringe benefits;
- A trustworthy environment in which you will quickly assume responsibility;
- A committed and stable team.