File manager Insurance non-car SME
Our leading client within the insurance sector is currently looking for a file manager for non-auto SME insurance. In this position, you will have the responsibility to carry out in-depth analyses of proposed risks, negotiating rates with the aim of drawing up appropriate proposals for different insurance categories. Are you a motivated professional with a keen eye for detail and a passion for the insurance sector? Then we encourage you to apply and become part of the dynamic team.
- Analyze proposed risks, negotiate, provide pricing and proposals for multiple branches
- Based on the applicable rates and acceptance rules of the contracting guides or based on the analysis of different parameters in order to respond to customer needs
- Monitoring the portfolio in order to defend it and retain clients
- Negotiate with the broker/client the measures for portfolio conversion, defense and/or retention to ensure good profitability and positive growth
- Autonomously prepare and manage policies and miscellaneous letters for a branch in compliance with applicable rates and acceptance rules
- Bachelor's degree in insurance, law, economics or finance, or equivalent through experience (Min. 3 years relevant experience)
- You are solution and customer oriented by nature
- You are a team player
- You are assertive and dare to stand firm in negotiations
- You have a perfect knowledge of Dutch. A good knowledge of French is a plus
- An attractive gross salary, supplemented by personal and group bonuses and, of course, meal and eco cheques.
- From group insurance to hospitalization insurance
- Up to 35 days off per year to rest from your enthusiastic efforts
- With home working opportunities, sports facilities and training, we make sure you stay in top shape mentally, physically and professionally!