Administrative Assistant/Customer Service
Our customer is a leader in air filtration solutions for the tertiary and industrial sectors, focused on productivity, energy and the environment. The position offers a proactive and versatile role in customer support, quotations, orders, internal communication, and after-sales service. Languages, HVAC or Facility Management experience, a sustainable mindset, and computer skills are required. Attractive offer including training, salary, benefits and teleworking. We look forward to receiving your application.
DescriptionOur customer is people-oriented, creative and informal. They think very independently and give a lot of freedom and trust to their staff. You'll work in a transparent, environmentally friendly environment, with pleasant colleagues.
- A very good command of French and Dutch is essential.
- Basic knowledge of English.
- Experience in HVAC or Facility Management is an advantage but not mandatory.
- Technical training or studies are an asset.
- Have a green vision and wish to contribute to the creation of sustainability.
- Challenge-oriented: The company is committed to growth, as are its employees.
- Enthusiasm, flexibility, teamwork and responsibility are also essential qualities.
- You're able to work independently, but you also enjoy working as part of a team to achieve results big and small.
- You are communicative and computer literate. Excel, Microsoft Teams, Axapta and Outlook are your working tools.
- An exciting and challenging full-time job with a growing international company.
- In-house training and technical support
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Portable PC
- Hospitalization insurance + Group insurance + Dental Plan Z
- Meal vouchers
- 12 days' compensatory rest - 40h/week
- Teleworking is an integral part of the structure