Legal Counsel Compliance
As a specialized insurer, their client serves architects, engineers and construction service providers. They distinguish themselves with "More than an insurer," promising personalized service. They are looking for a motivated legal advisor for contracts, legislation, compliance, and more. Master's degree in law, Dutch-speaking with good knowledge of French required. Attractive benefits and development opportunities are offered.
- Our client as a specialized insurer caters to the target market of architects, engineers and other service providers in the construction industry. They distinguish themselves from others by their slogan
- Legal advice : Internal insurance questions, Contracts (various matters), Cooperation agreements with underwriting agents, follow-up of lease contracts and others (real estate), follow-up of legislation/circulars, review of articles/texts/mails/..., miscellaneous advice, ...
- Compliance : Questions from management and directors, Questions from Risk and Compliance, Verification of compliance with legal and regulatory provisions in first line, ...
- You have a master degree in law
- You are Dutch-speaking with good knowledge of French
- Competitive salary
- Hospitalization insurance - Group insurance - Bonus plan
- Meal vouchers - Eco vouchers - Sports and culture vouchers
- 100% public transport reimbursement (train/metro)
- Easy accessibility
- Working week of 36h15
- Flexible hours
- In addition to the basic leave of 20 days, we also offer on an annual basis 7 ADV days and
- Possibility to work from home (with internet compensation)
- Good working atmosphere with a varied range of staff activities
- Internal starter training + regular internal and external training courses