Event and CRM Officer
Our client, a Belgian independent law firm, is actively looking for an Events and CRM Officer. The Events and CRM officer will support the Marketing and Business Development (MBD) team in a broad range of projects and activities designed to strengthen and grow the firm’s visibility and portfolio on the Belgian and international markets. The Events and CRM Officer will be working closely with 7 other professionals, supporting together all the different practices of the firm and reporting daily to the Events & CRM Executive.
DescriptionTogether with the Events and CRM Executive, your focus will be the organisation of events and the firm’s CRM system. Next to that, you are a brand ambassador!
- You are responsible for organising all in person, virtual or hybrid events from conception to completion and you will:
- Design, develop, organise and execute webinars, conferences, seminars, and other special firm-sponsored events such as networks events, hospitality events and memberships events
- Organise firm receptions and internal events involving attorneys and staff
- Manage guest lists
- Create and update the Global Events Calendar with new event opportunities
- Manage third-party suppliers and monitor cost-effectiveness and quality service
- Build and manage relationships with venues and suppliers
- Manage the allocated budget and track events’ ROI and follow up on business development opportunities together with your BD colleagues
- You work closely with the Events and CRM executive on the CRM platform InterAction, from strategy through implementation, with a view to increase and manage interactions with prospects and clients.
- You are responsible for the update and input of records and the reporting of new matters in the CRM. You also take care of an adequate data management and manage the firm’s and its practices’ mailing lists.
- You monitor and assess the quality and development of customised reports and generate reports upon request.
- You design and provide training on the system across the firm.
- You hold a degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, Languages or other related fieldss.
- You have strong language skills allowing you to communicate in French, Dutch and Engels.
- You have an interest for working in a law firm.
- You are very organised and detail oriented.
- You can prioritise work in a demanding work environment.
OfferOur client offers you:
- A permanent contract with a very interesting salary package.
- A working environment where diversity, inclusion, work-life balance and innovative thinking are highly valued.