Our client, a renommed international lawfirm is looking for a new personnal assistant. The many tasks are : managing of calendars, mailboxes and phone calls, organising meetings and events, creating presentations, proofreading documents, preparing the invoices and expenses notes. The ideal candidate is flexible, team oriented, pro-active and very accurate. He/she have excellent communication and organisational skills. Our client offers a varied job in a team spirited, positive, challenging environnement with the focus on the personal and professional development. He also offers a really competitive salary package.
DescriptionYou are the lawyers' first port of call for a wide variety of queries and requests, and as such, your role involves a multitude of tasks :
- Managing the lawyers’ calendars, mailboxes and contacts in a proactive manner. This includes scheduling appointments and conference calls, booking meeting rooms and restaurants, and liaising with our dedicated agent for travel and hotel reservations;
- Managing incoming mail and telephone calls;
- Preparing, processing and virtual filing correspondence, legal documents and reports (Word, Excel);
- Creating high-impact presentations for meetings and seminars (PowerPoint);
- Liaising with our marketing department for the organisation of client events and the preparation of mailings;
- Preparing and submitting the lawyers' expense notes, processing incoming invoices and liaising with our accounting department as well as reviewing the lawyers' time entries in preparation of billing.
- You have an excellent command of English, French and/or Dutch (excellent in one, good understanding of the other);
- You are flexible and able to build relationships with various stakeholders;
- You are accurate and resilient;
- You are dynamic and willing to take initiative;
- You have very good organisational skills.