Junior Underwriter Liability Architects
Looking for a challenging career with a leading global industrial insurer? Apply now for the position of Junior Underwriter Liability Architects! In this role you will be responsible for managing current contracts, preparing quotes and maintaining commercial relationships. With a Bachelor or Master degree, experience in the insurance sector and strong analytical skills, you are the ideal candidate. You will receive an attractive salary, a stable job, internal and external training opportunities and flexible working hours. Apply today and take your career to the next level!
DescriptionAs manager of an assigned insurance portfolio, you are responsible for managing current contracts. In addition, you also work out quotes for new risks offered to the company.
- You are the first point of contact for the assigned insurance portfolio and proactively manage it with retention, growth and profitability as goals.
- You analyze, evaluate and accept or rate the risks offered according to the underwriting policies and proxies.
- You contribute to the commercial relationships between the company and its brokers.
- You proactively report to management and actively participate in internal meetings to keep them informed of the status and development of the portfolio.
- You ensure efficient and correct follow-up and administration by entering policies, appendices and risk information into the various systems.
- You participate in studies and working groups, both nationally and internationally, regarding new projects and products.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree, or equivalent experience.
- Preferably you have already had your first experience as an underwriter with an insurance company or broker.
- Commercial feeling, strategic insight and a great sense of responsibility are your strong points.
- You have strong analytical skills and are willing to delve into the subject matter in order to provide customized solutions to clients.
- You are communicative and can express yourself fluently in Dutch, French and English.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel has no secrets) and other commonly used IT tools.
- A stable job in an international company, recognized in its sector.
- A pleasant working environment in a dynamic team.
- An offer of internal and external training.
- An attractive salary according to your experience (with group insurance, hospitalization insurance, 13th and 14th month).
- Approximately 32 vacation days.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home after a training period.