Legal Advisor - Verbintenissen- en goederenrecht
Our client, a professional association, is looking for a new Legal Advisor in Law of Obligations and Property Law to join its consulting center, which consists of a large team of legal experts. The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical and drafting skills in order to render accurate opinions on purchases, sales, leases, etc. Our client will offer you an attractive package and an excellent work/life balance. Interested in the job? Send us your CV!
- As part of our client's legal team, you will be responsible for providing written advice to the federation's members. You help them to find legally correct solutions that meet their needs in your area of expertise.
- This work enables you to establish constructive contacts with the authorities and stakeholders concerned.
- You are also able to translate the expertise you develop fluently into editorial texts for legal journals and other publications.
- The issues you will be dealing with concern the law of obligations and property law, including purchase and sale, mandates, contractual pre-emption rights, leases, co-ownership, emphyteusis, surface rights and usufruct.
- You have a master's degree in law (required).
- A Master's degree in notarial science or equivalent professional experience would be an asset.
- Very good written and spoken knowledge of one of the two national languages (FR/NL) and good knowledge of the other.
- You are a good communicator, team player and flexible. You are also results-oriented.
- Challenging and interesting projects to work on, using the latest methodologies and technologies, in a growing and economically stable sector.
- Space for future development, room to develop your creativity and autonomy and promote an open atmosphere.
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits including insurance cover, public transport, luncheon vouchers and the possibility of accumulating vacation days.