For our client, an insurance company, we are looking for an employee help desk. From the broker help desk, you are responsible for a personal and professional contact with the broker. You represent the company as the first point of contact to the brokers for support in the tools. It is a priority that the brokers are helped in a fast and constructive way with their questions and/or issues in their work in the company's applications. Do you have a bachelor's degree and interested in the position? Then apply now!
- From the broker help desk you are responsible for a personal and professional contact with the broker.
- You represent the company as the first point of contact to the brokers for support in using the tools.
- It is a priority that the brokers are helped in a quick and constructive way with their questions and/or problems in their work in the company's applications.
- You will be responsible for answering questions and problems via phone and email, analyzing and documenting those questions related to broker applications, and providing solutions.
- If needed, you will also support brokers via screen takeover.
- You will be part of a team working together to develop and share solution scenarios, and to standardize and optimize working methods, processes and tools.
- In addition, you will also follow up on administrative tasks related to the broker applications.
- You are customer-oriented and results-driven and have a high level of commitment, flexibility and eagerness to learn.
- Furthermore, you have a hands-on mentality and are able to work well under pressure.
- You have a professional bachelor preferably within Insurance and at least 5 years of experience within a helpdesk.
- Knowledge of insurance and IT are a plus, and you are plan strong and result oriented.
- You are analytically strong and problem solving.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and French.
- Opportunities for advancement in a strong company culture where employees are central.
- Flexible working with homeworking and sliding working hours.
- An interesting salary package with fringe benefits.