For our client, a growing law firm in Antwerp, we are looking for a management assistant. You have a completed Bachelor's degree and are interested in an administrative position with strong task knowledge. In this role you will support the management team with various administrative tasks, such as agenda and meeting management, correspondence processing and report preparation. Are you interested in the position? Then apply quickly!
- You will manage calendars and follow up on deadlines.
- You will manage internal and external emails and correspondence.
- You will be the first telephone contact, both in Dutch and French, and sometimes in English.
- You will draft/re-read documents in Word or PowerPoint and take care of the layout.
- You will prepare presentations for internal meetings, clients, seminars, etc.
- You will put client files in order: paper and electronic filing.
- You will create, manage and close client files in a timely manner.
- You will draft standard correspondence in connection with court proceedings, enter deadlines in the procedural calendar and submit briefs via DPA deposit.
- You hold a bachelor's degree, such as management assistant/office management, or a master's degree in translator-interpreter.
- You prefer an organization where positive working relationships, fun collaboration and open communication are key.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- You are familiar with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- You are precise, have excellent organizational skills, can anticipate and know how to manage your priorities.
- You are discrete.
- An open-ended contract
- An exciting organization where you can work as an assistant in tandem with our lawyers
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- Interesting fringe benefits: meal vouchers, company car, private cell phone and subscription, individual and collective bonus, hospitalization & group insurance
- The most efficient IT tools
- A pleasant working environment with an open corporate culture
- Various fun events with the office
- An optimal integration supported by internal training and coaching by a colleague
- The possibility to telecommute