For our client in the banking sector, we are looking for a Business Banker in the Antwerp region. As a Business Banker you are responsible for managing client portfolios of SMEs, liberal professions and self-employed people. You recruit new relationships and maintain existing contacts. If you hold a bachelor degree and already have a first experience in the banking sector, we invite you to apply quickly!
- As a client consultant, you will be responsible for managing client portfolios of SMEs, liberal professions and self-employed people.
- You will acquire new relationships to expand the client base.
- You will maintain and build contacts with intermediaries (accountants, tax specialists, etc.).
- Using references, you will generate leads to attract new clients.
- In addition to sales, you will also be responsible for successful implementation of products and services, as well as after sales.
- Working intensively with other markets to achieve great referrals is an important aspect of your position.
- You have a minimum of a bachelor's degree or equivalent through experience.
- Relevant experience in loans to the self-employed and companies is a requirement.
- Customer orientation is highly valued by you.
- You are a real team player with a commercial attitude.
- You are enthusiastic and communicative.
- You are flexible and sociable.
- You are stress resistant and self-confident.
- Establishing and maintaining contacts is in your nature.
- You can work independently.
- An exciting job close to home.
- A competitive salary with lots of extra-legal benefits.
- A full-time contract.
- A professional training.