Talent & Learning Coordinator
Our client,active in the construction sector, is actively looking for a Talent & HR Coordinator to develop the current and future team members (at junior, medior and senior levels) by designing, developing, implementing and coordinating training tracks and development plans for each function.
- According to the Talent & Peformance process, coordinate and implement the annual individual development plans in collaboration with the HR Business Partners, Line Managers and Stakeholders in the Business.
- Develop and coordinate the up-to-date annual global training plan accordingly.
- Ensure that all defined development actions are followed up consistently across the business lines and staff departments.
- Analyse, prepare and coordinate trainings, White/Blue Collars of several BU’s needs analysis, finding best price/quality solutions, propose and implement actions, contact and negotiate with training partners, supervise logistical coordination, evaluate training contents and improve offerings.
- Develop, implement and monitor global, regional and local function specific training programs at junior-, middle-, and senior levels.
- Project Management: Learning & Development projects (including implementation of new HR processes & systems)
- Ensure that the various ongoing projects are in line with the policy plan, delivered on time, within the budget and of good quality + report on this to the Managers.
- Keep up to date with new development and technology trends and share this knowledge.
- Develop and organize induction & onboarding programs for new colleagues, both digitally and physically.
- Work out plans for career development, succession planning and internal mobility together with the Business.
- Support rest of Learning & Development team, act as back-up during absence of colleagues.
- Assist in internal communication and events like Country & Benelux Induction days.
- Ensure compliance requirements are met through organizational and procedural measures including implementation of Group guidelines, performing trainings, monitoring compliance etc.
- You have at least 5 years experience in use of HR/Talent & Learning Development.
- You can speak fluently in French and Dutch.
- You are used to work on project basis.
OfferOur client offers you:
- A permanent contract with a very interesting salary package.
- The opportunity to work in a very stable company.
- The opportunity to work in beautiful work environment.