Our client in the financial sector is looking for a Financial Analyst. You will perform analyses for existing and new investments, generate financial key figures and prepare portfolio analyses. You will support the investment team in a dynamic work environment with competitive compensation and fringe benefits. Master in economics with 2-5 years of experience in the financial sector, fluent in Dutch and English (knowledge of French is a plus) and experience with financial information tools and Excel are required.
- Preparing analyses of existing investments and new targets
- Generation of financial key figures in tables and graphs
- Preparation of portfolio analyses (benchmarking, performance contribution / attribution)
- Preparation of internal and external reporting (performance overviews, sheets, etc.)
- Prepare / improve / automate information feed (e.g. from BB)
- Prepare / improve / improve communication with investors (investor updates, investor presentations, etc.)
- Contact with companies and investor relations
- Support investment team (you will work in a team of 3 finance professionals, and will perform both public and private equity related assignments)
- You have a Master's degree in an economic field
- You have 2-5 years of experience in the financial sector
- You have experience with financial information tools (Bloomberg, Reuters, Capital IQ,...), crack at Excel.
- You are analytical, creative and entrepreneurial
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and English, knowledge of French is a plus
- You will work in a dynamic environment
- Competitive salary with numerous fringe benefits (car, meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance)
- You will be part of the investment arm of a multi-family office.