Financial Offer Product Expert
The role involves defining and updating the range of financial products, taking into account the particularities and risks associated with financial supports, as well as ensuring compliance with governance rules when creating products. The manager will explore avenues of product and financial innovation, and play a key role in implementing offers in digital tools. The profile sought includes a Bac+5 degree in market finance or financial analysis, significant experience in insurance products or financial offerings, as well as skills in office tools, good interpersonal skills and a command of the French language, with skills ideally in English.
- You will represent the Group on ACA sub-committees.
- You will explore development opportunities related to product and financial innovation.
- You will play a key role in the process of implementing the Product Offering in digital tools.
- You will define and update the range of financial products distributed, taking into account the particularities and risks associated with financial supports, while integrating external requirements (legal and tax) as well as internal considerations such as liability tools, marketing aspects and product profitability.
- You will provide internal and external presentations and training on new financial products.
- You will contribute to process optimization, digitalization and the development of cross-functional tasks.
- You will manage the relationship with financial partners.
- You have a 5-year degree or equivalent in market finance or financial analysis.
- You have at least 5 years' experience in insurance products or in building financial offers.
- You have a good command of office automation tools.
- You are comfortable working in a team and in contact with customers.
- Fluent in French and English.
- You can travel abroad.