Product Manager Investments
As Product Manager Investments you will be responsible for the management and maintenance of a Bank's investment products offer. Together with the Senior Product Manager, you will own the product vision, gather, and prioritize requirements, define the product roadmap and work closely with user experience/design, development and marketing to deliver required capabilities to market.
DescriptionMutual Funds Selection and Governance
- Responsible for assuring that Mutuals Funds & ETF selection is maintained on a regular base by performing Quantitative and Qualitative assessments of the universe.
- Contributing to the creation of a new Fund Selection Methodology.
- Assuring proper product governance of the universe, and strictly following the compliance framework.
- Key Contact person with asset managers: assisting to conferences and seminars. Proactively searching for new solutions on the market that meet current and future customer demands.
- Contributing to maintaining other investment product types such as bonds & equities.
- Reporting market evolutions and trends to management & provide proper advice.
- Coordinating the monthly commentary reports for the Discretionary Portfolio Management customers.
- Providing investment product-related content for customers to the marketing team.
- Assist Marketing teams in the creation of educational content for customers.
- Providing training material to staff
- Responsible for all projects linked to Mutual Funds offering.
- Defining future projects and services.
- Defining and establishing future investment service offers and/or improving current services (Exection only, Advisory and discretionary services)
- Ad-hoc assignments or senior management reporting or enquiries when assigned.
- Knowledge and deep interest in financial markets, investment products and continues appetited to learn is key.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in economics, finance, business or related discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch or French.
- At least five years’ experience in Banking, Wealth Management, Asset Management, Business Development and/or Product Development functions. Retail investment sales experience is a plus.
- Conversant with online engagement and digital customer experience.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Ability to negotiate and work under pressure
- Pro-active and able to work on own initiative
- An interesting gross salary
- A car
- Free parking
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Free life, pension & health insurance
- Meal & eco vouchers
- Net allowance for working from home
- Fitness refund
- Remote working & flexible hours
- External training opportunities, both locally & abroad
- Opportunities for career growth
- Ongoing internal training