Insurance operations employee
Working for a prestigious insurance company in Luxembourg, you will be responsible for monitoring operations and ensuring the satisfaction of premium customers.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of insurance contracts,
- You will be responsible for analyzing and inputting deeds, ensuring compliance with anti-money laundering guidelines.
- You will check data entry reports on a daily basis
- You will be responsible for preparing correspondence (customers, partners, etc.).
- You will be in contact with partners concerning the processing of insurance contracts.
- Minimum 2 years' higher education
- Minimum 3 years' professional insurance experience in Luxembourg
- Fluency in French
- Good command of MS Office
- Analytical skills, rigor, initiative and team spirit