Claims Handler Fire
Our client is an international insurance company specializing in life and non-life insurance products for individuals, companies, SMEs and the self-employed. For this position, you will need an insurance-oriented bachelor's degree and at least 3 years' experience in non-life claims management. Our client is offering you a permanent contract with an attractive salary package.
- You are the point of contact for all questions and advice concerning your customers' claims files;
- You manage claims files up to €150K as quickly as possible, with accuracy and precision, so that your customers receive the best possible assistance, while always respecting the rights of the victim;
- You will gather and analyze factual and legal information in order to make a fair assessment of the claim and a valid estimate of coverage and liability;
- You monitor Belgian legislation on claims settlement;
- You are in constant contact with all those involved, from the customer to the adjuster, providing them with clear and accurate information on their claims file and managing it from A to Z;
- You guarantee your customers optimum financial and administrative follow-up: you carry out the required accounting procedures and payments, and finalize files correctly and within a reasonable timeframe.
- You have a bachelor's degree in economics, accounting, finance, insurance, banking, law or equivalent. You also have at least 3 years' experience in non-life claims management;
- Experience in recourse is a real asset;
- You have an excellent written and spoken knowledge of French, with a basic knowledge of Dutch;
- You are comfortable with administrative tasks and enjoy telephone contact;
- You have a multi-functional attitude, excellent communication skills and your actions are customer-oriented;
- You have a pragmatic approach to problem-solving, a taste for things well done and an eye for detail;
- In your dealings with others, you are mature, flexible, stress-resistant and, above all, friendly and customer-oriented.