Join our client, a renowned international company, as a Medical Acceptance Manager. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the complete management of medical files, be the point of reference for the team and actively communicate with customers and brokers. By also participating in pilot projects for new insurance products, you'll be able to put your expertise to good use while evolving in a flexible and stimulating working environment. With a permanent contract, attractive salary and numerous fringe benefits, this international company offers you an excellent career opportunity.
- You manage the acceptance of medical files from A to Z. This may involve complex files;
- You are the point of contact for employees in the event of difficult file management;
- You communicate actively with customers and/or brokers by telephone, e-mail or in person, always striving to satisfy them and to propose solutions that meet their needs and those of the company;
- You are the team's point of reference for work procedures, and you know where to find the relevant documentation;
- When new medical insurance products are created, you take part in pilot projects, contributing your knowledge of the business.
- You have a medical or paramedical degree that enables you to understand medical documents, or you have similar professional experience;
- A first experience in medical acceptance would be a great asset;
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and Dutch;
- You are autonomous and customer, solutions and figures oriented;
- You have good communication skills: you are assertive and commercial.