Gestionnaire de dossiers Wavre
Our client, a reputable broker in the Belgian market, is looking for a Property & Casualty Insurance Case Manager for one of its branches in Wavre. As a file manager, you will be the first point of contact for customers (individuals and SMEs) in the day-to-day management and follow-up of their files, and will also work closely with the Account Managers.
- You are the first point of contact for individual and SME customers, whether by telephone or in person at the branch;
- You listen to customers' needs and respond appropriately with suggestions for improvements or by arranging appointments with the sales people in question;
- You demonstrate proactivity through cross-selling;
- You work closely with the Account Managers on the administrative follow-up of customer files (correspondence, file follow-up, etc.);
- You are also in contact with insurance companies in the context of quotation requests for Account Managers.
- You have a bachelor's degree in insurance or sufficient experience to meet this requirement;
- You have at least 3 years' experience in brokerage;
- You are used to working with BRIO software:
- You have an excellent knowledge of written and spoken French;
- You have various certifications (PCP, anti-money laundering, MiFid);
- You are autonomous, proactive, rigorous and empathetic.