Accountant Consolidated Accounts
Due to our client's continued growth, we are looking for an accountant with 3 to 5 years' experience in preparing consolidated accounts and annual audits to strengthen our accounting team in Luxembourg. This is a responsible position involving teamwork.
- You will be responsible for a number of group accounts, prepared on a quarterly and annual basis in accordance with Luxembourg accounting standards (Luxembourg GAAP).
- You will need to be able to organise and prepare the consolidation process as well as possible, to enable a rapid closing process after the closing date.
- You will play an important role in the annual audit process, be in direct contact with the clients' auditors and ensure that the financial statements can be supported by audit evidence documentation.
- You will work as part of a team of accountants, responsible for company and group accounts, in our Luxembourg office and abroad.
- You have a degree in accounting
- You have at least 3 years' experience in a similar role
- You will have experience of preparing consolidated accounts in accordance with IFRS standards
- You are fluent in English
- You work efficiently and are able to meet deadlines
- You are reliable and have good communication skills
- You are capable of achieving a high level of quality and responsibility at all times.