As a Sales Manager, you will actively contribute to the growth, sales and implementation of services focused on the "Quality of Life" of Corporate customers and service users. You will be responsible for the overall business development and bid management process for new and existing customers. You will lead and guide the bid team. You will create winning proposals, proposed and developed by your team. These will lead to an improvement in the "Quality of life" of (future) customers in Belgium.
- Respond to calls for tender within defined deadlines
- Present and elaborate precise and optimal "Quality of Life" solutions in collaboration with the various stakeholders. Particular attention will be paid to the timely receipt of information required under the commercial policy.
- As final manager, guide the Bid team in drafting commercial offers, taking into account customer expectations and needs.
- Create new business and growth
- Maintain up-to-date market data in the tool
- Maintain good relations with customers, prospects and other influential people
- Contribute to the company's ambitions, values and projects
- You have a university degree
- You have at least 5 years' experience in a business development/bid management role
- Driven by your passion and creativity, you provide expert advice to our customers every day
- You have an enthusiastic, results-oriented and commercial approach with an affinity for managing projects and numbers. Financially savvy, you have excellent analytical skills, with a focus on the correct implementation and application of instructions.
OfferOur client offers you an exciting position in a dynamic organization that emphasizes diversity, training opportunities and personal development.
- A full-time, open-ended contract
- An attractive & competitive salary + fringe benefits
- Support in welcoming and integrating you into the company
- An organization that stimulates initiative and creativity
- A workplace located in Brussels near Etterbeek station (in 2024, the offices will move to the center of Brussels, near Central Station).
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of telecommuting
- Concierge services: dry cleaning, ironing, shoe repair, gift buying, etc.