Is finding new candidates on your mind and do social media and administrative work know no secrets for you? Then you have come to the right place!
- Our client is always looking for new insurance consultants, which is why you will be involved in the recruitment process from A-Z on a daily basis.
- Through various channels, including social media, you actively search for new employees. After a thorough screening, you advise the manager around the candidates.
- In case of hiring, you guide the new employee from salary proposal to signing the employment contract and ensure a warm welcome at the company.
- You also assist the consultants during their intake interviews with clients and assist the manager during the evaluation interviews.
- Besides these HR tasks you are also responsible for the administrative handling of the consultancy contracts, the follow-up of the performance of our consultants and the invoicing to our clients. In short, a varied job in which you can use both your social and administrative skills.
- Preferably you have a bachelor degree in HR, Marketing or Office Management, but also with a (post)graduate in a relevant direction you are certainly welcome! Do you already have relevant experience? Then this is definitely a plus!
- You are someone who wants to grow and knows how to tackle things.
- You are a real social media expert and can work with many different tools.
- You are an administrative jack-of-all-trades who works in a very structured way.
- You are communicatively strong and well organized
- You will join a fun and dynamic team.
- You will work in a varied position where your talents and values are recognized.
- You will receive an attractive salary based on your experience and skills with additional fringe benefits such as a company car, meal vouchers, 13th month, group insurance, etc.
- You can choose between a 38-, 39- or 40-hour week allowing you to accrue up to 12 ADV days per year.
- Your workplace is flexible and negotiable depending on where you live.