At our client in the Underwriting department, they ensure that insurance contracts coming in through the broker channel are well managed and accepted correctly, at the right rate. The Non-Life Insurance team handles auto, fire and accident, and civil liability insurance for private clients and small businesses. To strengthen that team, we are looking for an Insurance Officer Non-Life.
- Brokers and their clients can contact you by phone to underwrite new policies and have existing policies updated
- You are happy to answer their questions
- Does a request for new insurance come in? Then you analyze the risks, take care of the acceptance, put a rate on it and draw up the insurance contract and supplements
- You build a good relationship with the brokers to boost the sale of the insurance policies
- You always take responsibility, eager to learn and open to change
- By nature you think customer-oriented, because that is the best strategy for long-term success
- As a student or in your previous job, you were already well organized. You are also an expert in making analyses
- In addition, you are communicatively strong and have the necessary commercial feeling
- Your fresh ideas can certainly help us to improve our services
- You can easily work with Windows and MS Office
- You have a bachelor degree or 2 to 5 years of experience in the insurance world
- A top job with the leader in the insurance industry. They constantly strive to support customers even better. And for that they count on you
- An enthusiastic and dynamic team that gets a big 10 for atmosphere and conviviality
- The opportunity to continuously develop yourself, with a wide range of training courses. Ideal to learn all the skills that can help you develop your career further
- A modern working environment in every sense of the word: physical, digital and organizational. Including flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home up to 3 days a week.
- More than a job: they offer you a whole career. Want a taste of something else after a while? They guide you and encourage you to make the most of all your talents
- Good vibes, that's what they're all about. With an extensive well-being program full of sporting activities and inspiring workshops. So you get more out of your work and your life.
- A place where everyone feels welcome and has equal opportunities. Where your future is not determined by your origin, age, gender, sexual orientation or disability, but by your talent and skills.
- Of course, the pennies count too. That's why you get an attractive salary package. And because nobody knows better than you what you need, you can put together part of that package yourself