Join our client, a broker active in P&C, credit and investment insurance in Brussels. As a member of the claims team, you will offer personalized support to customers, helping them with their claims and following up their files. A bachelor's degree in insurance or law, an excellent command of French as well as good knowledge of English or Dutch and good communication skills are required. Our client offers a full-time, open-ended contract, with an attractive salary package, fringe benefits and flexibility including partial teleworking and flexible working hours.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of customer requests;
- You are responsible for pricing, monitoring and implementing insurance contracts;
- You are also in charge of claims follow-up for the customers in your portfolio;
- You are responsible for the commercial development of your customer portfolio;
- From time to time, you will assist the production team.
- You have a bachelor's degree in insurance or law with a first experience (min. 3 years) in insurance;
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and a good knowledge of Dutch or English;
- Preferably, you have already worked with BRIO and know how to use the software;
- You are versatile and enjoy working in a team;
- You are also able to work independently and have excellent oral and written communication skills;