Legal Advisor - Collective labor law
Our client, a trade association, is looking for an employment law lawyer to join its consultancy center. The person will draft various opinions for professionals. The ideal candidate will have excellent writing skills and an analytical mind. Our client offers a pleasant working environment with an attractive package, 60% home working and numerous training courses, as well as great flexibility.
DescriptionReporting to the Director of Social Affairs, your role will focus on three main areas: monitoring sectoral labor relations, governance of the life security fund and sectoral pension fund, and the provision of human resources management and labor law tools.
You closely monitor legislative initiatives relating to social law,
You participate in the work of the employers' delegation of the Joint Commission. In this context :
- You carry out the preliminary analyses and research needed to determine the employer's point of view on topics covered by social consultation,
- You draft collective bargaining agreements,
- You then oversee the implementation of these agreements,
- You communicate on these subjects not only to our members, but also, where appropriate, to the Federal Public Service for Employment, or to inter-professional organizations (FEB, Unizo, UCM, etc.).
- You facilitate collaboration with the key functions of the pension fund (compliance officer, internal auditor, risk manager, etc.) and with the insurer for the second pension plan,
- You prepare the official reporting for the Life Security Fund and the Pension Fund (annual reports, ad hoc thematic reports, minutes, terms of reference, etc.),
- You are responsible for data protection and are the contact person for the DPO.
- You will be responsible for legal aspects, mainly relating to employment law,
- You will draft legal opinions, newsletters and podcasts/seminars on relevant employment law topics.
- As required, you will give presentations to our members on the same topics.
- You have a law degree and specialize in employment law,
- You're familiar with supplementary pension law, or you'd like to get involved,
- You are able to translate legal concepts into practical solutions,
- Working with numbers doesn't scare you, and project management appeals to you,
- You are bilingual or Dutch-speaking with a good knowledge of French,
- You are communicative, customer-oriented and results-driven.
- You'll work in a pleasant, dynamic environment.
- You will receive a competitive salary (depending on your experience and degree) as well as a package of extra-legal benefits (group insurance, hospitalization insurance, loss-of-income insurance, meal vouchers, etc.).
- You will work flexible hours.