Our client, an insurance company in Brussels, is looking for a claims manager to handle claims and support the legal team. The successful candidate must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work under pressure. Based in the heart of Brussels, our client offers an excellent working environment with numerous benefits and a true work-life balance.
DescriptionYou will assist our clients if they need legal support for a car, fire or family insurance claim.
- You identify the parties involved and determine liabilities.
- You negotiate with the other party to amicably settle the property and/or physical damage.
- You ensure proactive telephone and written communication with all parties involved (insured, broker, agents, insurers...).
- You ensure, in case of legal proceedings, the appointment and critical follow-up of a lawyer defending our client's interests.
- You will be responsible for the autonomous management of files from A to Z.
- A bachelor's degree (law practice or insurance) or master's degree (law, criminology) or equivalent experience within the insurance industry (experience within legal aid and/or claims management is an asset)
- Proactive, client-oriented and eager to learn
- An analytical mind
- Able to easily summarize and explain the main elements of complex files
- A very good knowledge of Dutch and a good knowledge of French
- Empathic and able to negotiate well
- A challenging job with a lot of responsibility
- A contract of indefinite duration
- A competitive remuneration in function of your competences and experience
- Extra-legal benefits (Flex Income Plan, group and hospitalization insurance, meals ecocheques)
- Training opportunities
- A good work-life balance
- A brand new workplace (near the North Station)