Customer Care Pension
Join our client, an insurer specializing in pension funds, located in Brussels. As a member of their team, you will be responsible for managing customer contacts, following up files and providing quality advice. Enjoy a permanent contract, an attractive salary and attractive fringe benefits.
- You manage contact with customers by email or telephone. You understand their needs and respond in a professional and positive manner. You follow up customer files from A to Z;
- You answer questions posed by our affiliates via various communication channels and provide quality advice;
- You advise and support affiliates/prospects on their products (pensions, guaranteed income, various insurance products, etc.);
- You identify affiliate/prospect needs and business opportunities in order to plan quality appointments for field sales staff;
- You prospect prospects by telephone and e-mail on the basis of a customer file;
- You guarantee a seamless, documented follow-up. All information and actions are logged and processed according to standard operating procedures.
- You have at least a bachelor's degree;
- You have previous experience in customer service;
- You enjoy customer contact. You are able to communicate with a high level of quality, have good writing skills and know how to adapt to a demanding interlocutor;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch;
- You are proactive and have a sense of challenge; you are flexible, dynamic, enthusiastic and optimistic;
- You are reliable and meticulous: every file and follow-up will be documented;
- You have a flair for sales and are a skilled negotiator; you know how to argue and deal with objections.
- You are customer-oriented;
- You are capable of carrying out both commercial actions and administrative tasks.