Teamleader Payment Instruments
Our client, a Belgian cooperative bank offering a wide range of financial products and services to individuals, farmers, SMEs and companies, is looking for a Teamleader. As Head of Payment Instruments, you will be responsible for a team of 10 to 15 people and lead the organization and proper operation of all payment instruments. With a Master's degree or similar experience, affinity with the banking sector and customer focus, you are ready for a great work experience with a pleasant working environment, professional growth, a good work/life balance and a competitive salary with fringe benefits.
- As Head of Payment instruments, you will take the lead in a team of 10 to 15 people.
- Together with that team you are responsible for the organization and proper functioning of all payment instruments. Think of debit cards, credit cards,... Thanks to these tools, our retail and business customers can perform both domestic and foreign payment transactions.
- It's up to you to ensure that these payment instruments are made available on time and that all transactions can be carried out safely and correctly.
- You question the systems used: what can be done better? How can we work more efficiently? You ensure that the various processes and applications are up to date and remain so. In doing so, you do not lose sight of the anticipated budgets.
- As a people manager, you know the strengths of your team. You know how to use them effectively and make adjustments where necessary. You participate in internal projects and are in contact with our external partners (Equens Worldline, Bancontact, Visa, etc.).
- Finally, you ensure the correct observance of all procedures and take decisions in accordance with the predetermined powers.
- You have a master's degree or equivalent experience.
- You have experience or an affinity with the banking sector and payments processing, more specifically with regard to payment instruments, payment schedules and the parties involved.
- You are customer-oriented and work efficiently. You see where problems arise and continuously look for areas for improvement.
- You speak fluent Dutch, French and English.
- A pleasant working environment, with offices in Anderlecht and Berchem, where professional growth, autonomy in your job and a personal approach are key.
- Thanks to an extensive range of training courses, you will continue to build on your success. Besides on-the-job learning, we also provide technical or bank-related training, languages, but also topics concerning personal development and self-care are covered.
- A good work/life balance thanks to our flexible hours and homeworking.
- A competitive salary and fringe benefits including meal and eco cheques and an extensive insurance package. Moreover, with our Flex Income Plan you can compose part of your package yourself based on your needs.
- An open-ended contract.