HR Payroll - Comp & Ben Specialist
We are seeking a highly knowledgeable and experienced Subject Matter Expert in Payroll & Compensation & Benefits to join our well-known client in the banking sector. As a Subject Matter Expert, you will provide comprehensive support to the HR manager and the HR team by addressing operational inquiries and participating in HR C&B projects.
DescriptionThe Subject Matter Expert has in-depth understanding / knowledge of Payroll & Compensation & Benefits.
In this specific role, you will be supporting the HR manager and the HR team members with a variety of operational questions, and HR C&B Projects that were identified.
- Responsible for the management of payroll of our employees (pc 200) from A - Z;
- Responsible for the administration of compensation & benefits ( fleet, insurance, policies,... );
- Responsible for management of all social documents;
- SPOC to all employees for all their employment-related questions during the full employee lifecycle (from contract signature until end);
- Responsible for all reportings (eg headcount, absenteeism, fleet,... );
- Work on C&B Projects (eg Variable Pay Plan, Renewal of Policies, Social Elections,...)
- Bachelor degree
- Proven knowledge of payroll and Belgian social legislation (especially within pc 200)
- Experience in payments industry is a nice asset as well as experience in a quickly changing environment
- Good knowlegde of Dutch, French and English
- Strong MS Office skills
- Strong social skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Team spirit
OfferWe offer you a permanent contract and various fringe benefits:
- An assignment of 6 months, extension possible;
- An attractive gross salary;
- A flat-rate expense allowance;
- Meal vouchers;
- Hospital and group insurance;
- Car or mobility budget after 1 year of employment;
- 12 ADV days on top of the legal 20 days;
- Various training, knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring and coaching.