Our client, a renowned fiduciary, is looking for a Senior Tax Consultant to join its team of consultants. The ideal candidate will have several years' experience in tax law, and more specifically in personal tax. They will also have an excellent knowledge of English, as a large majority of their clients are international. The pleasant working environment and friendly atmosphere are great assets for our client. If you have these skills and are interested, please send us your application.
DescriptionThe impact you will have
Assistance to companies and its executives :
- The optimization of salary packages (alternative/bonus remunerations) in a national (e.g. incorporation, creation of an executive committee) and international (e.g. split payrolls) framework;
- Tax optimization through stock options and equity incentives;
- Advice on international mobility (immigration review, social security, taxation);
- Assistance for the recognition of companies as being eligible to obtain the special tax status for their executives;
- Planning in the frame of the cessation of activity/end of contracts (e.g. pension, dismissal);
- Perform a wealth audit;
- Inform you about gifts, civil companies, trusts and foundations, (life) -insurance;
- Integrate the international dimension of wealth and estate planning.
- The preparation of tax returns for residents and non-residents taxpayers (special tax regime);
- The preparation of special tax regime application requests for foreign executives;
- Assistance with immigration formalities (work permits, professional cards);
- Having a master’s degree in law or economics with a supplementary degree in fiscal matters.
- Being a native French or Dutch speaker with good knowledge in English.
- Proven work experience in a Belgian consulting/law firm.
- An open mind towards the clients and excellent communication skills.
- Autonomy in work, flexibility, creativity and enthusiasm.
- Ability to write tax consultations and to handle tax compliance work (payrolls, individual tax returns…).
- Our client gives you the opportunity to develop the skills of your own team to achieve complex tasks and responsibilities together.
- We offer a young and exciting environment where great people management skills are highly appreciated.
- You will be able to take on new clients.
- We will give you the opportunity to work flexibly for you to accommodate your work-life balance at best.
- The offer includes a complete benefits package, including a company car or a mobility budget (depending on your needs), hospitalization insurance, and much more..