As Support Manager, you provide additional services to the brokers of your region (Flanders), in support of the Account Managers, Product Management, Marketing and Production. You participate in the optimization of the company's products & services and support the Production department.
- You provide first line support to brokers (remotely or at the broker's office)
- You are co-responsible for portfolio acquisitions (preparation, analysis, policy conversion)
- You train new employees
- You are involved in the optimization of products and services
- You identify bottlenecks and possible improvements to the company's products and services.
- An enthusiastic Bachelor's degree or someone with equivalent experience
- Communicatively strong to provide good support to brokers
- Affinity with brokerage management packages
- Driving license B
- Sympathetic colleagues and modern work tools
- A solid and permanent training
- Flexible working hours, so that a good work-life balance is perfectly possible
- Possibility to work from home
- Extra-legal benefits (e.g. meal vouchers, group insurance and hospitalization insurance)