We are looking for a Sales Assistant with experience in the banking sector to join one of our customers located in Brussels. You will provide Wealth Management customers with a high quality service and a unique experience, and provide the administrative and commercial support needed to achieve this goal. On a day-to-day basis, you will work with Wealth Managers and the bank's expertise departments.
- You will provide high-quality sales and administrative support to Wealth Managers;
- You collect essential customer data for the preparation and updating of customer files and the follow-up of administrative documents;
- You are responsible for the proper follow-up and management of customer contracts: verifications, drafting of documents, instructions to operational departments, verification and follow-up of operations in the event of problems, etc. ;
- You will monitor "daily banking" operations and ensure the smooth flow of information for credit applications and other specific products;
- Once the Regional Hub is up and running, you will be involved in the organization and management of the building, and will be on call on a regular basis;
- In view of your duties at the Hub, you will work as a standard teleworker.
- You are able to grasp, understand and anticipate transactions involving complex products;
- You have good commercial skills, are assertive and particularly helpful;
- Your presentation and oral and written language skills are impeccable;
- You are fluent in the 2nd national language;
- You have knowledge of daily banking and experience of working in a back office, in a sales support function or as a customer relationship manager in the banking world.
- A handsome salary, as well as the possibility of composing a Flex budget that you can spend according to your preferences (car, bike, PC, smartphone, tablet) and fringe benefits, such as luncheon vouchers, benefits on in-house products and services, hospitalization insurance and group insurance ;
- Development possibilities through a wide range of training and career opportunities throughout the Group;
- A good work-life balance thanks to flexible working hours, a combination of office and home working and an attractive number of days off;
- A regional hub fully dedicated to Wealth and Private management and access to the central headquarters in the heart of Brussels, with a trendy gym, a delicious healthy restaurant and comfortable meeting spaces.