File Handler Liability
Our client is an international insurance company specializing in life and non-life insurance products for individuals, companies, SMEs and the self-employed. For this position, you will need an insurance-oriented bachelor's degree and initial experience in the insurance field, preferably in commercial liability. Our client offers you a permanent contract with an attractive salary package.
- You will be responsible for managing liability and professional indemnity insurance policies, as well as providing day-to-day support to underwriters in the preparation of new files and endorsements;
- You will be assigned part of the portfolio, and will work simultaneously in a workload-sharing system using a specific tool;
- You will actively follow up correspondence with customers, and be available to answer questions from brokers/customers (both in writing and by telephone) concerning insurance coverage, the drafting of endorsements, the sending of expiry notices, the drawing up of certificates, etc...;
- As part of contract management, you will be the first point of contact for brokers and customers, assisting them with all their questions in a customer-oriented manner;
- Finally, as part of a working group, you may be involved in optimizing processes within your department.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Insurance, Law, Finance, other;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and a good grounding in French;
- You have already acquired initial experience in insurance. Experience in the public sector and/or in the field of corporate liability is a major asset;
- You are familiar with the following applications: IMS and in particular applications 12, GD (prodoc) ;
- Helping customers by being customer-oriented and adopting a commercial attitude energizes you;
- You are versatile and flexible, as well as highly organized;
- You enjoy working independently and as part of a team;
- You have a sense of initiative and are ready to familiarize yourself with the subject matter;
- You are familiar with Office (Word, Excel, Sharepoint).