Administrative Assistant Senior
Join a dynamic team as an administrative assistant in a renowned business law firm. You will support the partners and associates, preparing and formatting various documents. Your role will also involve managing internal procedures and updating the client contact database. If you're rigorous, organized, motivated and have excellent communication skills, this CDI opportunity is for you. Enjoy a stimulating job with a leading firm.
- Work in support of one or more partners/counsels as well as team associates;
- Be part of a team of 2 to 6 administrative assistants;
- Prepare and format various documents from handwritten notes or dictation;
- Participate in internal procedures such as customer identification and file opening;
- Update the customer contact database;
- Perform various administrative tasks such as filing and scanning documents, sending mail, taking telephone messages, booking rooms, organizing meetings, and occasionally, organizing travel.
- Discretion when handling confidential information;
- Thoroughness and organizational skills;
- Motivated, dynamic and proactive;
- Team player;
- Able to work punctually under pressure;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English. Proficiency in German and/or Luxembourgish is an asset;
- Proficiency in basic office software (Windows, Office, etc.).