Fund Accountant AIF
Our client is seeking a Senior Accountant - Alternative Investments to join their Accounting, Corporate & Fund Services team. The responsibilities include supervising bookkeeping for Real Estate and Private Equity portfolios, preparing reports for closings and financial statements, coordinating with corporate services, tax, and legal teams, and serving as the main point of contact for clients. The ideal candidate should have a degree in Finance, Accounting, or a relevant field, at least 4 years of experience in a similar role, strong accounting and Lux GAAP knowledge, familiarity with Luxembourg taxes, excellent communication and team skills, and fluency in English with additional languages as assets. They offer the opportunity to be part of a global organization, work in a multicultural environment, enjoy attractive benefits, and receive extensive training for personal and professional development.
DescriptionTo support the growth of our Corporate, Accounting & Fund Services team, we are looking for a Senior Accountant in Alternative Investments. You will join the team serving multinational and institutional clients.
- Supervise the daily bookkeeping for a portfolio of Private Equity and Real Estate vehicles;
- Prepare reports for periodic closings and annual financial statements;
- Coordinate with our corporate services, legal and tax teams to serve the client;
- Be the first point of contact of the client for the daily services provided in Luxembourg.
- You hold a Bachelor or a Master degree in Accounting, Finance or other relevant field;
- You have a minimum of 4 years of experience in an equivalent position. It can be in an accounting firm or in an Alternative Investment management company;
- You have good accounting skills and a strong knowledge in Lux GAAP;
- You have good knowledge in indirect and direct Luxembourg taxes;
- You have excellent communication skills and a very good team spirit;
- You are committed, proactive, motivated, autonomous and rigorous;
- You have strong analytical, written communication and interpersonal skills;
- You speak English fluently. French and/or German (as well as any other language) would be a plus;
- Become part of a global organisation with excellent financial foundations, entrepreneurial spirit, ambition and a clear strategy for growth;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get attractive benefits and advantages
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your skills & knowledge.