Our client in the banking industry, is looking for a payroll administrator for the Compensation & Benefits and Social Relations team. Do you have a first experience in personnel administration behind you? Do you have excellent communication skills? And would you like to work in the banking sector? Then you might be the one we are looking for.
- You will be responsible for the payroll administration of an assigned set of personnel files for which you will perform the preparatory activities from a to z.
- Our client uses a timekeeping system. You are responsible for its management.
- You follow up on your files, make any necessary adjustments, complete social documents and prepare the necessary certificates.
- Colleagues can come to you with questions about wages, time registration, thematic leave and social legislation.
- You coordinate the on- and offboarding of employees in cooperation with the Payroll experts.
- Finally, you adopt an approachable attitude, communicating smoothly and efficiently about changes and adjustments in legislation and regulations concerning personnel matters and annually recurring HR topics.
- You have a degree, preferably within human resources/communications or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in personnel administration and a good knowledge of social legislation.
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, in Dutch and French.
- You are accessible and willing to help your colleagues on their way. You work accurately with a hands-on mentality.
- A pleasant working environment, where professional growth, autonomy in your job and a personal approach are key.
- Thanks to an extensive range of training courses, you can build on your success. In addition to on-the-job learning, we also provide technical or bank-related training, languages, but also topics concerning personal development and self-care.
- A good work/life balance thanks to flexible hours and homeworking.
- A competitive salary and fringe benefits including meal and eco cheques and an extensive insurance package. Moreover, with the Flex Income Plan you can compose part of your package yourself obv. your needs.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
Hi, I'm Britt Vermeiren,
Is this job a good fit?