Our client, active in the banking sector, is looking for an Expert Recruiter. As an Expert Recruiter, you are a crucial link in finding, engaging and keeping talented employees on board for an exciting and above all fun career with our client.
- You are autonomously responsible for the entire recruitment and selection process within some of the bank's specialized areas of expertise. The business managers Finance & Risk count on your advice for defining the desired profile where you will help think about the organization of the team, the composition of tasks and possible career paths.
- You will then work to detect successful talent, both within the company and on the external labor market. An approach that contributes to diversity and inclusion is obvious to you. To warm up talent, you always think of new angles. You take the lead in various recruitment initiatives (communities, recruitment campaigns, headhunting, etc.) and you actively search for the right candidates via the most accurate recruitment channels (job boards, social media, etc.).
- You also autonomously manage relationships with external recruitment partners. This way you build your own network within the labor market.
In addition, you work together with our talent experts on various talent management projects and initiatives for the different target groups within our organization: onboarding and young graduate programs, reorientation trajectories and reintegration, career development, succession and retention programs, etc.
Finally, you prepare quality analyses and reports and advise the People & Talent management.
- You have a master's degree or equivalent experience.
- You preferably have a very good level of Dutch and French, and knowledge of English is an added advantage.
- Naturally you are results-oriented, entrepreneurial and creative, but above all you are eager to represent the company on the job market.
- You have a passion for recruitment in the broad sense. Moreover, if you have experience in recruiting banking-technical and scarce profiles, that's a plus!
- Communication is your thing. You are spontaneous, approachable and have the necessary maturity, assertiveness and diplomacy.
OfferOur client, located in Anderlecht, offers you:
- A pleasant working environment, with offices in Anderlecht and Berchem, where professional growth, autonomy in your job and a personal approach are key.
- Thanks to an extensive range of training courses, you will continue to build on your success. Besides on-the-job learning, our client also provides technical or bank-related training, languages, but also topics on personal development and self-care are covered.
- A good work/life balance thanks to our sliding hours and homeworking.
- A competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Hi, I'm Camille Francq,
senior career advisor,
Is this job a good fit?