Our client, a world leader in the provision of specialist administrative services to clients operating and investing in the international business environment is looking for a new relationschip manager. The main tasks of the role are managing client portfolios as well as advising clients on the formalities/regulations required to set up a business abroad or in Belgium. The ideal candidate will be organised, have good communication skills and be customer-focused. He/she will also have relevant experience in the corporate/tax law sector. Our client offers the opportunity to work in an international company with many international contacts. The position is based in the centre of Brussels and offers the opportunity to work in a friendly company with a competitive salary.
Description. Your typical day will see you working on a wide range of diverse and varied projects, including:
- You will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting documents, regulations and procedures relating to our clients’ legal and fiscal opportunities.
- Evaluating the integrated products and solutions as well as setting up and managing corporate and private legal structures.
- Participating as a core member of our team and help sustain the strong reputation of our client as proactive provider in corporate services.
- You will be responsible of all contacts with clients and prospects (based in Belgium or abroad) directly or through the intermediary of a professional advisor (lawyer/ notary office/ bank) with the purpose to set up, optimize, maintain and manage corporate and private legal structures in line with commercial strategy.
- Actively participating in growing and marketing the business, representing our client to his clients and network.
Your profileOur client is looking for you if you :
- Have a Master/Bachelor in Law/Bachelor Business Management: Legal practice, ideally in corporate, tax or commercial law
- Have experience in financial/business law services, corporate or commercial law, tax or trust environment
- Are fluent in Dutch/French and English, written and spoken,
- Are driven, confident, flexible and engaged
- You like planning; you are a good organiser, discrete, able to work independently and accurate in your work.