Legal management assistant
Our client is looking for an assistant to support its legal department. For this job, you will be part of a young and dynamic team where you will be able to plan, prioritize and organize your work yourself. The ideal candidate has relevant experience (executive secretary in a company or law firm), has very good language skills, is proactive and a team player.
DescriptionYou will be responsible for providing administrative support to the entire legal team as well as the Head of Legal. At our client, the business lines work hand in hand with the legal team, so you will have the opportunity to interact with everyone in the company. The legal department wants to offer innovative solutions, both in terms of technology and advice. You will be able to constantly learn new things and grow in your role.
Among your responsibilities:
- Adapting and publishing documents provided by the legal department on the intranet, creating PowerPoint presentations, managing the legal library ;
- Preparing the arrival of new colleagues in the department (IT access, etc.) and managing their welcome, sending internal communications;
- Independent diary management, booking and organizing business trips, processing expense reports;
- Invoice processing: contact with external service providers and various internal departments, encoding and follow-up in SAP;
- Organization of teambuildings and other team activities;
- Organizing meetings, filing, signing documents (handwritten and electronic), registering for seminars, organizing internal training/seminars;
- Handling telephone calls and proposing an initial solution to the callers;
- Management and follow-up of certain administrative files (follow-up of management contracts, follow-up and adaptations of the delegation of powers);
- Update of the intranet;
- Support to the colleagues of the Legal & Tax department for questions related to the IT or office automation tools at disposal.
- Executive secretarial training or equivalent through experience;
- At least 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position in a company or law firm;
- Bilingual French - Dutch and good knowledge of English;
- Knowledge of Outlook Word SharePoint PowerPoint and SAP are essential; Excel waiting for all ;
- Proactivity; autonomous ;
- Rigor, structure and organizational skills;
- Flexible and able to switch easily from one task to another;
- Team spirit ;
- Problem solver.
- An ethical framework: our client has received the Top Employer award thanks to its particular attention to the skills, passions and enthusiasm of its employees, to place sustainable development at the center of all its activities. To this end, it promotes the personal growth and development of its staff through comprehensive training programs. Our client is committed to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals;
- Security: our client offers a permanent contract, with insurance and meal vouchers.
Hi, I'm Alicia Cattoir,
Is this job a good fit?