One of our client, an insurance company with a wide range of insurance products and financial services is looking for an AML clerk to temporarily provide their team. The company offers both personal and business insurance and is known for its reliability and customer focus. The main responsibilities of this position are AML compliance during onboarding, mutations and benefits, including handling AML cases. In addition, responsibilities include periodic audits, reporting to ORM/Compliance, following up on periodic screenings and ensuring AML compliance, as well as providing training and awareness sessions for the organization.
DescriptionThe main duties of an AML CA:
- Handling AML legislation in the onboarding process, mutations and distributions (AML Cases)
- periodic audits and trackings
- reporting to ORM/Compliance
- follow-up periodic screening of individuals in our portfolio
- ensuring that AML legislation is properly applied
- training/awareness session for the business
Your profileWe are looking for someone who works accurately, can communicate clearly, is punctual, proactive in carrying out the tasks, perfect knowledge of Dutch, can speak and write French so that the internal communication is smooth, , can write in English in order to be able to format and understand the reports correctly.
OfferThe interim will be supported by an immediate colleague and will mainly be required to follow up on daily AML cases and assist in reporting.
Hi, I'm Andrea Leroy,
Is this job a good fit?