Senior Transfer Agent
The Fund Services department is responsible for efficiently providing central administration services to investment vehicles/funds. The Registrar and Transfer Agent role focuses on onboarding investors and maintaining the shareholders' register for UCITS funds and alternative investment funds. Responsibilities include processing orders, collecting and analyzing application forms, maintaining the register, and addressing investor inquiries. Qualifications include a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar position, familiarity with UCITS funds and AIFs, knowledge of AML/KYC requirements, and proficiency in English and French. The ideal candidate should possess team spirit, resilience, strong organizational skills, and effective communication abilities.
- Process subscription, redemption, transfer, and conversion orders, as well as distribute dividends;
- Collect and analyze application forms from investors (retail, corporate, distribution platforms), and review supporting identification documents for compliance with AML/KYC regulations;
- Follow up with investors regarding missing or incomplete documents and late payment of subscription funds;
- Issue and transmit contract notes, holding statements, and notices for Annual General Meetings/Extraordinary General Meetings to investors;
- Issue and transmit capital notices for Private Equity funds to investors;
- Maintain the shareholders' register;
- Serve as a point of contact for investor and fund representative inquiries;
- Assist with auditors' requests and CSSF questionnaires related to Registrar and Transfer agent activities;
- Provide support for operational or organizational projects related to Registrar and Transfer agent activities.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Registrar and Transfer Agent position, preferably within a management company or financial and corporate services provider;
- Previous experience working with UCITS funds and alternative investment funds (private equities);
- Knowledge of AML/KYC requirements;
- Previous experience dealing with complex investor structures such as trusts and foundations would be advantageous;
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Business, or equivalent;
- Technical skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office tools;
- Languages: Fluent in both English and French;
- Strong team spirit;
- Ability to handle stress, dynamic, rigorous, and proactive in problem-solving;
- Excellent organizational skills with a focus on quality;
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
OfferOur client offers a permanent contract.
Hi, I'm Anaïs Junges,
senior career advisor,
Is this job a good fit?