Talent Acquisition Officer
For one of our clients, we are looking for a dynamic Talent Coordinator. Our client is a global leader in the banking and insurance sector. As Talent Coordinator, you will be an indispensable link in the Recruitment team for creating an optimal experience for Hiring Managers and candidates (internal & external).
- You manage 2 colleagues on the team: you divide the work, follow up and motivate your colleagues;
- You support the team manager and the 15 to 20 fine colleagues of your team on the level of organization and structure;
- You are co-responsible for the smooth running of tasks and projects within the team;
- You contribute to maintaining team spirit by organizing team events;
- You are responsible for monitoring the budget;
- You monitor relations with suppliers (e.g. headhunters, job boards), place orders, follow up invoicing, etc.
- You organize trade fairs and selection days and represent the company enthusiastically and convincingly;
- You present the company and vacancies attractively on job boards and social networks;
- You process applications, publish advertisements, contact candidates, (pre)analyze resumes, organize interviews, prepare contracts, ...
- You monitor the quality of data in our system and prepare reports for our internal clients (recruitment managers, HR Business Partners, executives);
- You ensure that our documentation remains up-to-date at all times;
- You answer and follow up on questions from our clients;
- You manage different projects (internship management, creation of a new website, ...).
- We are looking for a dynamic Talent Coordinator, able to join the Recruitment team with his reliable and autonomous approach, his resistance to stress, his positivism and his ambition to create unforgettable experiences for clients;
- You ideally have experience in recruitment;
- You have leadership qualities and you enjoy leading, helping and motivating colleagues;
- You have an affinity for numbers and you are interested in IT tools and specific recruitment tools ATS (Orcale and CRM systems);
- You are highly structured, have an eye for detail and are perfect at multitasking;
- You are open-minded, open to diversity and aware of your own unconscious biases so that you can act with maximum objectivity;
- You are able to establish contacts with other people very quickly, both within the team (large and varied) and outside it;
- You can communicate easily in French and Dutch, both orally and in writing;
- English is a plus;
- You use socialmedia easily;
- You are proactif.ve and take initiative;
- You are open to change, dare to question things and are solution-oriented, thus contributing to the improvement of current processes;
- You use Excel pivot tables;
- You ideally already have experience with budget monitoring.
- A 6-month assignment, extension possible. In addition to consultancy, it is also possible to perform this position as a freelancer;
- An open-ended contract from day one;
- An attractive gross salary;
- Net flat-rate expense allowance;
- Meal vouchers;
- Hospital and group insurance;
- Car or mobility budget after 1 year of employment;
- 12 ADV days in addition to the 20 legal days;
- Various training, knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring and coaching.
Hi, I'm Yollande Attila,
Is this job a good fit?