Business Manager VIE - Wallonie
Our client has the ambition to develop its client portfolio in 4th pillar with a particular focus on independents and companies in Wallonia. Your role will be to identify, animate and follow up commercially the development of this activity within the network of independent brokers. The ideal candidate has a commercial fibre and a good commercial experience in investments and more particularly in branch 23.
- Be the driving force behind the account-subscriber-broker trinomial: be able to negotiate offers, portfolio defenses in good harmony with the underwriter and the broker
- Inform brokers on products, processes, services and tools. Ensure that each Broker (including staff) is trained in product sales and/or system use and sales techniques to increase and/or maintain quality sales outlets
- Keep informed of the general policy of the company as well as of the evolutions in its perimeter and on the market and maintain up to date its technical and commercial knowledge in order to use them in an optimal way.
- To animate, coach, develop loyalty and existing contacts with the brokers and to organize commercial actions
- Within the scope of the job and based on advanced technical and commercial skills, actively participate in the negotiation of complex and important investment files
- Master's degree or Bachelor's degree in marketing, insurance, economics, business engineering or applied economics.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the insurance industry is an asset.
- Specialist in investment products and life insurance investments
- Good negotiator and coach, able to enthuse and convince, customer and solution oriented
- Winning mentality: sees opportunities, takes initiative, makes decisions and gets results
- You are fluent in French. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- Driving license B - the function implies travel
OfferOur client offers you a permanent contract and an attractive salary package.
Hi, I'm Mathilde Georgin,
Is this job a good fit?