We are looking for an FP&A analyst with a first experience in a similar role, to join a finance team in Brussels for our client, a well-established and reputable insurance company located in Brussels.
DescriptionAs a member of the Financial Planning and Analysis team in Belgium, you will be responsible for :
- The accurate preparation of financial plans, forecasts and financial management information
- The preparation of entity management, statutory and regulatory reports/accounts
- The preparation of supporting analysis
- The support of strategic finance initiatives, to allow Finance to meet its overall strategic objectives as determined at Group and Functional levels
- The provision of support to subject matter experts in agreed areas across the Financial Planning and Analysis team with a view to developing or adopting best practice methods group wide.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in Finance, Economics or Business administration
- You have a first working experience (2-3 years) as analyst, preferably in a finance role. Experience in the insurance industry is a plus.
- You have strong technical accounting knowledge and a solid understanding of financial systems (e.g. CODA, Power BI, Oracle, …), close and reporting processes, etc ….
- You have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, French is a plus.
- You are a strong team player with good communication skills (as the team works several days from home) and enjoy business partnering
OfferOur client is s a well-established and reputable insurance company located in Brussels. The company offers global coverage and expertise, providing clients with access to international markets.
Hi, I'm Anne Sophie Noyer,
Is this job a good fit?