Insurance File Manager
For our client we are looking for several file managers for regions Turnhout, Antwerp, Schilde, Kapellen, etc. As a file manager you are responsible for the integral processing and follow-up of the policies, whereby you maintain contact with private or company clients via e-mail and telephone and you will assist them with all insurance questions. In addition, you are in daily contact with colleagues and contact persons at different insurance companies.
- You are responsible for the complete processing and follow-up of the policies
- You maintain contacts, mainly by e-mail and telephone, with our private customers and assist them with all insurance questions
- You carry out general administrative tasks
- You analyze guarantees, evaluate files & make tailor-made proposals to the customer
- You are in daily contact with your colleagues and contact persons at different insurance companies
- You have a bachelor's degree in Finance and Insurance or equivalent through experience
- Knowledge of Brio a plus
- You have the passion to help customers and are looking forward to joining an enthusiastic team where the opportunity is given to further expand your know-how
- You work independently but also enjoy being part of a strong cohesive team
- You are customer and solution oriented
OfferYou will join a dynamic, cool team in a beautiful office building and the chance to make an impact and really help your clients move forward.
In addition, you can count on:
- An extensive range of (internal) training and support to not just present policies to clients, but to become a true advisor who knows their needs and requirements and assists them at the most important moments in their lives
- The opportunity to continuously learn from and share your expertise with your colleagues across Flanders and Flemish Brabant
- A competitive compensation with fringe benefits such as hospitalization insurance, group insurance, meal vouchers, etc.
Hi, I'm Dylan Geybels,
Is this job a good fit?