Legal Advisor - Corporate Law
Our client, a trade association, is looking for a corporate lawyer to join its consulting center. The person will draft various opinions for professionals. The ideal candidate will have excellent writing skills and an analytical mind. Our client offers a pleasant working environment with an attractive package, 60% home working and numerous training courses, as well as great flexibility.
- Advise members by telephone, teams or in writing to federation members. Give them legally correct solutions by answering their questions on company law.
- Establish regular contact with authorities and stakeholders.
- Participate in the development of tools and technological platforms related to corporate law.
- Write articles and documents for law journals and other publications.
- You have a Master's degree in law, and any specialization in corporate law or equivalent professional experience is an asset.
- Good knowledge of both French and Dutch.
- An analytical, critical and team spirit.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- You are results-oriented.
- Challenging and interesting projects to work on.
- Room for personal development, autonomy and creativity.
- A competitive salary package, fringe benefits, insurance coverage, public transport, meal vouchers and the possibility of accumulating vacation time.