Mortgage Decision Maker
Our client is the market leader in the Belgian credit brokerage market and focuses on individuals. The company offers its customers a full range of home loans and consumer loans. To do so, they work with an extensive network of independent credit brokers and garages. They all guarantee cordial and personalized service. Through its range of safe, simple and transparent financial products, the company builds a long-term relationship of trust with its customers. As a "Decision Maker Mortgages", you will be responsible for analyzing, making a decision or formulating an opinion in a home loan application and based on the company's underwriting policy
- Screening the feasibility of the credit file based on the information obtained from the broker.
- Reviewing the documents in the credit file.
- Analyzing the application and the credit risk.
- Providing a reasoned opinion by weighing the positive and negative elements in a file.
- Deciding a credit file within the limits of the authorized decision-making authority.
- Communicating and defending the decision to the credit brokers, striving for a balance between the underwriting policy and commercial desires.
- Complete and correct input into the management tool of all dossier data and administrative follow-up of the dossier up to the drafting of the acceptance letter.
- Maintaining telephone contacts with the brokers and the commercial line as part of the processing of their submitted credit files.
- You preferably have a bachelor's or master's degree in an economics or finance field.
- Experience with credit analysis is a necessity.
- You are fluent in Microsoft Office programs.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and French, both oral and written.
- You are flexible.
- You are both analytical and commercial.
- You are communicative and can convince others.
- You have a good dose of team spirit, creativity, insight and perseverance.
- You are stress resistant and set high standards for your own performance.
OfferYou can enjoy an attractive salary, complemented by a lot of extra-legal benefits such as:
- 13th month (year-end bonus),
- double vacation pay,
- meal vouchers of 8 euros per day worked,
- public transport pass paid for entirely by the employer,
- laptop and internet allowance of 20 euros net per month,
- home working allowance of 7.50 euros net per home working day,
- eco-vouchers of 250 euro net per year,
- sports and culture vouchers 100 euros net per year,
- free DKV hospitalization insurance + free insurance for outpatient expenses and dental care,
- group insurance (including a pension plan, fully paid by the company),
- on top of the 20 legal vacation days, you get 11 extra vacation days (ADV days) and 4 bank holidays,