For one of our clients, we are looking for an Account Manager. Our client is a leading and innovative Belgian company that develops omnichannel document management solutions for its customers. You will join a diverse team of highly talented colleagues, where there is room for ideas, initiative and professional development. As an Account Manager, you are the true expert and point of reference for your client in managing their daily activities. You are the driving force behind the cooperation between the different internal departments in order to guarantee an efficient and effective service.
- As an Account Manager, you are the spokesperson for your client within your company and from your company to your client.
- You follow the daily production of the customers in your portfolio and are responsible for all related administrative tasks.
- You ensure the correct application of the contracts (KPI, SLA, etc.) and the follow-up of the budgets.
- You report to your clients with a clear and analytical mind.
- You understand our customers' businesses and solutions, which enables you to make proposals for improvement in order to achieve your up-selling and/or cross-selling objectives.
- You will contribute to the implementation of improvement proposals in consultation with other departments.
- You have a university degree or equivalent through experience.
- You have a first experience in service account management.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and French, knowledge of English is an asset.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Ability to deal with stressful situations.
- You are an administrative jack-of-all-trades who can get the job done.
- You are computer literate, manufacturing and sales oriented.
- You work well independently, but are also a team player.
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
OfferOur client is located in Anderecht and offers :
- A permanent contract
- A competitive salary according to your experience and many extra-legal benefits
- A great deal of autonomy and flexibility in a role that has a direct impact on the growing business.
- Active participation in the evolving strategy.
- A challenging role in a fast-moving company with many challenges, opportunities and innovative projects.
- A dynamic team in a company with a family culture!
- The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly culture are unique. And we will prove it to you.
Hi, I'm Manon François,
senior career advisor,
Is this job a good fit?